Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGalleryArcade

Heh, got bored, looky looky!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{SWT}Meek
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
{SWT}Meek

Male Number of posts : 860
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Heh, got bored, looky looky! Empty
PostSubject: Heh, got bored, looky looky!   Heh, got bored, looky looky! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:45 am

ok so i just got bored and had nobody to talk to so i decided to listen to an instrumental of a rap song while writing lyrics in the comment section, i rofled so hard when i was done and i looked at my comments and i put it on audio preview to go with the beat and omg i couldnt stop laughing, anyway im the guy named Slimin3m making the comments read the comments starting from the bottom up
oh and btw you'll have to click the video to go straight to youtube if u want to see my comments, i couldnt hold this back from swt . . . i must have people laugh at me

well ok i guess i can put my lyrics here, but its better when u go straight to youtube

come on your rhymes are bluer then covered in minewer thinkin that your busta would u please just all F**k off
shutup you think your busta to watch this is a musta but you forgot the rhymes as i forgot to bring some dimes
i was gonna pay your life off but now i turn the mic off so you cant hear all this bullshit so you wont die in my shit
i know it must be funny thinkin you can outwrite me but no one ever told you entertainment was free
i just realized your mooshy because you are afraid of pussy so instead you decide eat around the toosh
now keep reading as i rewind this your vision is unbinding to my extrutiating pain
now i just changed my direction that shit was just a reflection to see how funny you motherfuckers are
talkin bout crappy cars your style's fading to mars while im more then happy to play with all the bars
your rapping reminds me of crapping while i sit and just keep gasping but for some reason i just cant seem to fully stop
while it just wont stop squirting i somehow failed at flirting and now im about to be pissed off
so now im really pissed off you wish that there was a switch off so u can turn me off
but now its way too late your trapped i locked the gate so now u gotta listen to me bitch theres no escape
and why do i keep going my shit is now overflowing so i guess i gotta stop
but before i decide to im gonna do some voodoo so now you are stuck in my poopoo

ok ok ok . . . im sooo sorry . . . i mean really, dont judge me i was just soooo bored and i decided to make myself laugh like crazy and . . . anyway i dont care what u say just reply back

anyway now u know what im really like, when im hyper that is and bored . . .which is alot of the time tehehehehehe
Back to top Go down
|Fs|MajorM
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

Female Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Heh, got bored, looky looky!   Heh, got bored, looky looky! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:48 am

meeky isnt so meek after all... Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://fsclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
{SWT}Meek
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
{SWT}Meek

PostSubject: Re: Heh, got bored, looky looky!   Heh, got bored, looky looky! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:29 am

well sure im meek!
sorry i just sucked up 3 bottles covered in some hash smoke the most you could do is toke a quarter of what i smoke
it seems that while im sober my mind is so much slower so i just rap tough whenever im smoking up
now here i go with voodoo but this time theres no more poopoo so now you got no clue clue what the hell am i gonna say?
well what i say is none of your business its too hilirous sometimes even dilarious now watch me as i switch up
going in reverse i make this shit alot worse then you could ever imagine it huffed up blue just like a smurf
sorry i was just describing you while you were laughing cuz you think my voodoo is somewhat true to this day i think you do
every syllable is honest saying that is being modest for the one and only meek
meek does not describe me infact it can not subscribe me while you try to make it subscribe i get pissed off
i just switch from west to east and now im a buh-buh-buh-buffed up worse then a sleek beast and . . . ok ok , im sorry! i got carried away again . . . i cant stop, and no i did not really smoke up 3 bottles covered with hash smoke, and even if i did its none of your damn business kid! . .. i mean, ya know!
Back to top Go down
{SWT}Meek
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
{SWT}Meek

PostSubject: Re: Heh, got bored, looky looky!   Heh, got bored, looky looky! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:32 am

i think scroll would have alot of fun in this topic rapping for fun not caring what ppl think . . . hehe, i sure as hell am!
Back to top Go down
|Fs|MajorM
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

Female Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Heh, got bored, looky looky!   Heh, got bored, looky looky! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:35 am

hahahha go meeky xDDD
Back to top Go down
http://fsclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heh, got bored, looky looky!   Heh, got bored, looky looky! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heh, got bored, looky looky!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Chat :: General-
Jump to: