Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGalleryArcade

where i've been?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flipearl13
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

Male Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-02-08

where i've been? Empty
PostSubject: where i've been?   where i've been? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:44 pm

hi guys.. sorry if i haven't gone online for a while.. i hope everyone is doing ok..

i've been busy talking to my client/partner.. basically, the company that i was telling you all about before that we're setting up now is being changed into a corporation.. all the paper work and the money talks will drag us for a while. it's been hell for the past 2 weeks for me!

i'm also spending about 2hrs every weekend in my DJ school.. yep, i'm tryna learn how to spin and mix tracks. right now i'm on virtual dj which is for noobs.. lol

anyway, i will try and go play later this week as soon as i get a new mouse.. i had free time this weekend and wanted to play but i can't do that with my touchpad.. hehehe..

be easy everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down
slaygirl
GEN
GEN
slaygirl

Female Number of posts : 1544
Registration date : 2008-05-07

where i've been? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where i've been?   where i've been? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:24 am

Ok Eskimo thanks for letting us know. Dont forget to send the plane ticket to all SWT Members when you make your million like you promised you would hehehehe
Back to top Go down
https://swtclan.forumotion.net
TH3_D34TH{beto}

TH3_D34TH{beto}

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-12-19

where i've been? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where i've been?   where i've been? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:57 pm

hey flipearl13i have to the Virtul DJ 5.0 is a good program for the partys i use that in partys that the green forest school my school do it i'm the dj in that school lol ;P
Back to top Go down
flipearl13
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

Male Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-02-08

where i've been? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where i've been?   where i've been? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:34 am

yes sarah.. i'm working on it.. kinda tought though coz i've been losing money recently..

i have version 5.0 too beto.. i'm buying controllers soon, my dj friend recommends something else coz he said virtual dj is like a cheat.. hehe.. i'm spinning house music right now, mostly by deadmau5 coz all of his songs have 128 bpm so it's easy to mix..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

where i've been? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where i've been?   where i've been? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where i've been?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Chat :: General-
Jump to: