Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGalleryArcade

guns ...

Go down 
+4
slaygirl
scottishcalum
{SWT}Meek
fr3ak
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
{SWT}Meek
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
{SWT}Meek

Male Number of posts : 860
Registration date : 2008-07-14

guns ... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: guns ...   guns ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:00 pm

Enfield 5.56 mm SA . . . such a cool gun, if u ever get to fire a C8A1 or C7A2 tell me what u think about it . . .

guns ... - Page 2 29433681

anyway if u ever get to fire a gun that looks kinda like that, dont get it mixed up with the M4 or M16 . . . C7 & C8 are easily confused with the M4 and M16, but M4 and M16 are american and C7 & C8 are canadian, the canadian ones were actually made to be upgraded versions of the american ones so its not really the same if u ever do get to fire it, i heard that the C7 and C8 are really accurate, it can go on semi and auto, it jams less then the M16 and M4 and it has a high firing rate on Auto i think . . . but i think it has less stopping power then most guns, less recoil . . . not entirely sure tho, just let me know if u ever get to fire a C7A1 or C7A2 or C8A1 and tell me what u think about it scottish
Back to top Go down
fr3ak
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
fr3ak

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2008-08-27

guns ... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: guns ...   guns ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:22 am

you keep showing bigger and bigger guns so i will with smaller Razz my second inspiration between the real firepower and handguns the Glock 19 Semi-Automatic Pistol(or swat 9mm pistol)