Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGalleryArcade

Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?

Go down 
+12
orian_89
BulletOfWar
...:::Tango:::...
{SWT}Meek
SLAYER
SCROLL
Rat_Race
Motso
scottishcalum
Hyd
|Fs|MajorM
slaygirl
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Should we reinstal Marks Mod for both Servers ?
Yes its very good and I dont need to do so much admin
Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Vote_lcap47%Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Vote_rcap
 47% [ 9 ]
No it is too restricting I prefer without
Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Vote_lcap16%Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
I dunno and I dont care
Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Vote_lcap11%Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Whats Mark Mod ?
Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Vote_lcap11%Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Where the hell am I ?
Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Vote_lcap15%Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
slaygirl
GEN
GEN
slaygirl

Female Number of posts : 1544
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Empty
PostSubject: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:13 pm

Hey guys. Before I put the new Marks Mod on the servers again (or ask Baxter or James to do it for me hehe) I just wanted to know if you guys prefer it or not.
I think the reason why it lagged the server and kept making it crash so much last time was because the Chat Log was accidently switched on which meant the server was recording everything everyone said and all the actions and everything which of course is ok for a few days but after a week its bound to make the server unstable.
So if I get Marks Mod back it should be ok this time cause of course I will ensure the Chat Log is turned off.
James from NoobDude also knows how to turn of the kill for camping option so what you think ? We should get it back ?
Back to top Go down
https://swtclan.forumotion.net
|Fs|MajorM
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

Female Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:30 pm

mark mod rooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
http://fsclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Hyd
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
Hyd

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:24 am

Bo I don't know which mod is better but i have same problem with lag in this day.. But I think that this problem are of my pc or internet..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hydrasoul
scottishcalum
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
scottishcalum

Male Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:24 am

so im the only person who doesnt know where the hell i am?! lol. ye i think the mod was 'unusual' but if we get used to it and it helps admins then its a good idead right? Smile
Back to top Go down
Motso
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
Motso

Female Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:27 am

mark mode in barra or in vip??i say yes to barra but absolutely not to vip, i explained before why not in vip but ill say 1 more time, when u teamflash ur team or gas mark mode takes off ur nades/flashes/gas, but when vip is captured and u need to flash the opposite team in order to free vip, u unavoidable flash vip too, which mark mode see as teamflash and takes of ur flashes...im opposite to this, but i say its very cool for barra:)))
Back to top Go down
Rat_Race
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
Rat_Race

Male Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:11 am

i agree with vaso on that. cyclops
Back to top Go down
slaygirl
GEN
GEN
slaygirl

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:15 am

Yea I agree Vaso I never even thought about that but we know a little more about it this time so we should be able to instal the mod still but remove that option
Back to top Go down
Motso
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
Motso

Female Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:21 am

cool the sarah Wink
Back to top Go down
SCROLL
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
SCROLL

Male Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:31 am

cant not agree with vasi but and i can add one more thing the camp thing near the vip or far it still kill for camping and its very shity couse i am sus and i am near the vip god damn it dont kill me for camping :S =)
Back to top Go down
slaygirl
GEN
GEN
slaygirl

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:01 pm

Scrolly lol pay more attention in class Razz

slaygirl wrote:

James from NoobDude also knows how to turn of the kill for camping
Back to top Go down
SLAYER
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:04 pm

pff
Back to top Go down
http://18streetcrew.carboncookie.com
SCROLL
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
SCROLL

Male Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:07 pm

that was me

PFF
Back to top Go down
{SWT}Meek
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
{SWT}Meek

Male Number of posts : 860
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:02 pm

i say yes because i like that it tells me what ppl do to their teammates but i also say no because it does some admin stuff automatically by itself . . . which i prefer to do myself
Back to top Go down
|Fs|MajorM
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:35 pm

Motso wrote:
mark mode in barra or in vip??i say yes to barra but absolutely not to vip, i explained before why not in vip but ill say 1 more time, when u teamflash ur team or gas mark mode takes off ur nades/flashes/gas, but when vip is captured and u need to flash the opposite team in order to free vip, u unavoidable flash vip too, which mark mode see as teamflash and takes of ur flashes...im opposite to this, but i say its very cool for barra:)))
if ur an admin u can give the flashes/gas/stings back.. if u want me to i can pm the console commands.. or if u want me to post them i will..
Back to top Go down
{SWT}Meek
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
{SWT}Meek

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:24 pm

but dont u like . . . die and have to respawn if it takes away ur nades? really annoying . . .
Back to top Go down
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

Male Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:08 pm

I voted for a yes...But I've never tried for once!!! :O Can someone explain???
Back to top Go down
|Fs|MajorM
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:17 pm

lol fail tango.. basically when some one does something to thier own team.. it lets the admin kno and also after say 5 team nades the mod takes that nade away..
Back to top Go down
{SWT}Meek
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
{SWT}Meek

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:29 pm

i second that . . . so true , oh so true . . . its wonderful to have when ur an admin Very Happy ^^
Back to top Go down
BulletOfWar
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
BulletOfWar

Male Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:22 am

i say yes! bring it back on barra because yesterday there was no admin when i was playing and many people were camping and i say no to VIP server
Back to top Go down
|Fs|MajorM
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:22 pm

well u kno if u spot a camper campers are soooo easy to outsmart.. when u die.. take a look at them.. what are they wearing? equip the proper nade.. flash or gas.. and throw it and take the arrest.... and usually campers have a favorite "spot" so they are extremely predictible
Back to top Go down
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

Male Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:10 pm

{SWT}MajorM wrote:
lol fail tango.. basically when some one does something to thier own team.. it lets the admin kno and also after say 5 team nades the mod takes that nade away..
You fail. I have it installed.
Back to top Go down
{SWT}Meek
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
{SWT}Meek

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:30 pm

cmon guys do we need to communicate so formally with the proper caPitaL spots and proper punctuation, leTs talK for FuN NOw!! YaaaYAYAAAAAAAA

oh btw do we have it on our bs server?
Back to top Go down
|Fs|MajorM
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:47 pm

...:::Tango:::... wrote:
{SWT}MajorM wrote:
You fail. I have it installed.
and you epic fail if u dont kno what it does and u have it installed and u have it installed?!?!?! send it to sarah she wants it on the bs server

Last edited by {SWT}MajorM on Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{SWT}Meek
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
{SWT}Meek

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:58 pm

you also epic fail for saying you have it installed and then asking if he has it installed hahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
|Fs|MajorM
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:42 pm

i didint ask him.. notice the ?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SWT History Room-
Jump to: