Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGalleryArcade

TeamWork

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
slaygirl
GEN
GEN
slaygirl

Female Number of posts : 1544
Registration date : 2008-05-07

TeamWork Empty
PostSubject: TeamWork   TeamWork Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:25 pm

We all need to work more as a team, I think this is the main reason why we have lost so many clan wars recently. So anyways Im no expert but I just thought I would share a few points that people have told me in the past. If you can think of anything else then please add it Wink

1. Pick your partner - In a clan war there is always someone in the team that we play best with. For example, I play better with B13 then I would with Sly, cause I know B13s moves better. But the Sleeperis plays very well with Sly. Aftermath plays very well with RatRace (I think) so there is always someone we play better with. So in a clan war situation, choose your partner and stick with him/her.

2. Use cams - obvious point but thought Id mention it

3. Keep a safe distance - Always keep a big gap between you and your partner. Big enough not to be both effected by the same nade but small enough to be able to help. If your partner is stunned by a nade, dont rush in to help straight away as there will probably be another nade straight behind, wait if poss till the other guy starts to arrest your partner then you can easily go in and taze and arrest him. But make sure there is only 1 guy there or you'll be screwed.

4. Discuss your Equipment - If your partner has a helmet then you wear a gas mask. If he has a gas mask then wear the helmet.

5. Dont bother wearing heavy armour - Its for big fat sissys, ad you will be too slow to help your partner when he is in trouble.

6. The weaker player should cover the stronger player - If your partner is a better player than you, then let him take point and move in to cover him while he arrests.

7. Steal Arrests for the good of the team - I know this sounds bad, but in a clan war situation, if you can arrest someone faster than your team mate then go ahead and do it. Yes it means you steal arrest but in a Clan War it is not about the indivduals score, its about the teams score. Obviously dont steal if your team mate is ok and able to do himself, but steal if he is naded or stunned and it will be faster for you to arrest.

Hope this helps Wink
Back to top Go down
https://swtclan.forumotion.net
{SWT}Meek
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
{SWT}Meek

Male Number of posts : 860
Registration date : 2008-07-14

TeamWork Empty
PostSubject: Re: TeamWork   TeamWork Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:52 pm

i disagree with the heavy one, im always being bombarded by stings and with heavy it decreases the effect by more then half and sometimes it lets me arrest the arrester after they realize it but its too late.... and everytime i wear light i get owned ..... so i disagree with the armor one .....unless its a huge map Clap
Back to top Go down
slaygirl
GEN
GEN
slaygirl

Female Number of posts : 1544
Registration date : 2008-05-07

TeamWork Empty
PostSubject: Re: TeamWork   TeamWork Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:28 pm

Hmm ok well this is just my own opinions and what I have learnt from other people. You dont have to follow what I said but we really do need to work on this Wink
Back to top Go down
https://swtclan.forumotion.net
fr3ak
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
fr3ak

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2008-08-27

TeamWork Empty
PostSubject: Re: TeamWork   TeamWork Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:36 am

yeah get heavy armor get 5 nades get c2 get gas mask get the colt python and the possible biggest weapon mayby m4 WE GO ON WAR!
Back to top Go down
{SWT}Meek
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
{SWT}Meek

Male Number of posts : 860
Registration date : 2008-07-14

TeamWork Empty
PostSubject: Re: TeamWork   TeamWork Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:20 am

no not c2, takes to long to breach door,shotty breach is quick =] and not 5 nades, u need a pepper spray . . . unless u dont trust it but u should, and the colt python is powerful but horrible . . . unnacurate and very slow fire rate, take the 9mm =] or a taze
Back to top Go down
hindalgo
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-27

TeamWork Empty
PostSubject: Re: TeamWork   TeamWork Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:11 am

Sarah said most of it in the post itself Smile

Just like to add

2 v2 war -> use sound settings + good headphones and move crouched and use cams

5 v5 get ones person cam ahead of u and give him cover from long distance , you will mostly arest the guy who is arresting the front guy as you are the cover and he is the bait and in 5 v5 it works very well cause other team rarely has backups.
Back to top Go down
fr3ak
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
fr3ak

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2008-08-27

TeamWork Empty
PostSubject: Re: TeamWork   TeamWork Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:31 am

my post was a joke lol .... i never use c2 i never use heavy armor and i never use fireweapons Razz beamer and tazer 9mm only if pistol round 3 nades 2 peppers Razz helmets and mask (depend on the enemy) Smile AND ALWAYS SHOTGUN CAUSE I DONT LIKE TO KILL THE ARREST ON THE OTHER SIDE Smile but most times my teammates kill him till i get my handcuffs out then they get tazed :PPPPP
Back to top Go down
|Fs|MajorM
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

Female Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-06-06

TeamWork Empty
PostSubject: Re: TeamWork   TeamWork Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:00 am

i discoved that the supressed 9mm smg is the best for me, somehow i ended up with a kdr of 3:1 with it, so i love it now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fsclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Sponsored content

TeamWork Empty
PostSubject: Re: TeamWork   TeamWork Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TeamWork
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Help and Training Advice-
Jump to: