Go down 
AuthorMessage
slaygirl
GEN
GEN

Female Number of posts : 1544
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: 2012 End of the World ?   Mon May 25, 2009 6:54 am

Thanks to Vasi I have spent most of the morning watching Youtube Videos about 2012 lol. We all know about it and I think its time we started talking about it. This is really worrying some people and I think it will be good to discuss so as to maybe set some minds at ease or just simply to hear other peoples opinions.

In case you dont know about 2012 then this is the story:

The Ancient Mayan Civilisation strongly believed that everything through life was revolved around the stars and the changing of the seasons. They built their city in alignment of the Sun and the Moon and created a calender to enable them to foretell solar and lunar eclipses right up until 2012. They were so knowledgeable in astrology that their system is more complex than anything we can create ourselves today. The ancient Aztecs also used the Mayan Calender to help them understand "the will of the gods".

The Aztecs and the Mayans believed there were 5 ages. Each age ended in disaster before the Earth was reborn. We are now apparently living in the 5th and final age and the Mayans believe this will end in December 2012.

There are lots of other predicitons flying around the internet at the moment but I think most are just conspiracy theroys or fake.

Whats your view on this ?

Male Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: 2012 End of the World ?   Mon May 25, 2009 7:16 am

I've done a work for school about that and... I think it's not the end of the world but yes the Judgement Day and only 20% of the world population will survive, and that people will change the way to see the life...

Well Live ur Life Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuspectKILLER
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: 2012 End of the World ?   Mon May 25, 2009 7:21 am

well if it happens it happens no good worrieing about it

Back to top Go down
View user profile
slaygirl
GEN
GEN

Female Number of posts : 1544
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: 2012 End of the World ?   Mon May 25, 2009 8:11 am

Thats exactly what I say James. Whats the point in worrying about it. Just live your life and be happy and dont let anything stop you doing what you want to do Wink

SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

Male Number of posts : 860
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: 2012 End of the World ?   Mon May 25, 2009 3:33 pm

Lol, i dont believe in 2012 . . . its not the first time the end of the world was predicted, remember the movie war of the worlds? Well before that movie was made a long time ago people actually believed the world would end like that on a specific date and it never happened
i think in 2006 and 2000 it was predicted that the world would end, its been predicted so many times before i really couldnt care less about 2012 . . .

but even if it were true, why worry? worrying isnt gonna prevent it from happening, its just gonna make your life miserable . . . just live your life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|Fs|MajorM
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

Female Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: 2012 End of the World ?   Mon May 25, 2009 10:39 pm

lol the world was supposed to end like at least 2 times before....... people freak out because of the coincidence in dates.. its funny.. people thought the world would end on 1/1/00.. and 6/6/06.. and now 12/1/12... LOL.. and meek said it.. lol why worry, if it comes it comes.. pulling ur hair out aint gonna do anything about it..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fsclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 End of the World ?   

Back to top Go down

2012 End of the World ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Chat :: News & Current Affairs-
Jump to: