Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGalleryArcade

WTF?? This will make you think a looooot

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Motso
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
Motso

Female Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2008-05-12

WTF?? This will make you think a looooot Empty
PostSubject: WTF?? This will make you think a looooot   WTF?? This will make you think a looooot Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:22 am

Must See Video

Must see video 2 or

I am amazed omg 10 jobs by age of 38??

Im 22 and i have worked in 5 jobs wtf????
Back to top Go down
slaygirl
GEN
GEN
slaygirl

Female Number of posts : 1544
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: WTF?? This will make you think a looooot   WTF?? This will make you think a looooot Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:47 am

Wow by 2048 the power of a $1000 computer will exceed the computational power of the entire human species omg how is that possible. These vids are amazing.

I think it is true that "Future communication, interconnectedness and commerce will end all wars". Before I had internet I was very niave and disintrested in other countries but now I love learning about different countries and their cultures and the crap that we are brought up to believe about people from various countries is just crap. Like when I was growing up I was lead to believe that Germans are arrogant and Egyptians all live in poverty and far east countries are just weird but Swat has brought us all together and no matter what country we are from we are all the same. GroupHug
Back to top Go down
https://swtclan.forumotion.net
|Fs|MajorM
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

Female Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: WTF?? This will make you think a looooot   WTF?? This will make you think a looooot Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:03 am

yeah, when i joined this clan, way back when i was amazed how much other people in other countries had in common.. my mom is amazed when she asks who im talking to on msn or whatever and i tell her, someone in wales or ukraine or whatever, she is amazed.. however i dont believe that wars will completely end. the want for more power will never go away, and along with the development of technology for the average citizen, so is technology for war. i heard a quote once, and it was " i do not know when world war 4 will be fought, but i know that it will be fought with sticks and stones" oh and about the job thing.. i think that happens more here.. i know people at my school that have had 3 jobs within one school year.. also with the economic downturn now, people are getting jobs and getting laid off, or the buisness goes bankrupt, and they are out of a job in search for another one. so i can see how someone could have 10 jobs by the age of 38...
Back to top Go down
http://fsclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Rat_Race
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
Rat_Race

Male Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: WTF?? This will make you think a looooot   WTF?? This will make you think a looooot Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:26 pm

some interesting facts , dunno if are facts but at least they ll make you think better. ( also dunno where else to pu em in forum looool)
check these to videos :
www.zeitgeistmovie.com its a movie which talks about money,religion,politics and some other stuff.

and this :

if you like the 2nd video then check the other parts also.
well zeitgeist movie is an awarded movie that i really like and made me think better for some stuff.
about the video hmmmm dunno what to say but if you see zeitgeist and then this you ll think wtf ?

now about the video vaso posted i really like the song looool "right here right now by fatboy slim" but everything else doesnt make me think wtf cuz i think all this stuff is the reallity and the ages we live. technology getting better and better every single day and thats true.
we live in different ages from our parents and we ll live different ages from our kids ect.
Back to top Go down
SaKaR
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
SaKaR

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: WTF?? This will make you think a looooot   WTF?? This will make you think a looooot Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:06 pm

Fistikim...I do not understand anything from this video...No effect blqh
Back to top Go down
|Fs|MajorM
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

Female Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: WTF?? This will make you think a looooot   WTF?? This will make you think a looooot Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:45 pm

we will learn u some gooder english then Razz
Back to top Go down
http://fsclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF?? This will make you think a looooot   WTF?? This will make you think a looooot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF?? This will make you think a looooot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Chat :: General-
Jump to: