Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGalleryArcade

Clear rules for server!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SuspectKILLER
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
SuspectKILLER

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Clear rules for server!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Clear rules for server!!!!!   Clear rules for server!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:23 pm

I cant seem to find any clear rules for server

These include admins do's and dont's

Over the weekend i have played BS quite a lot, and some rules im still not sure about and other rules sometimes admins jump down on normal players to quickly

from what i can understand the rules are ofcourse

No teamtaze/gas/sting/flash/pepper
No camping

but what about shooting from front windows on foodwall? some admins say no shooting at all, others say it is allowed as long as you dont camp there? so what is the truth?

other rukles like camping can be extreme, some admins say no tatical waiting is allowed either, some times it is hard to see what is taticle waiting and what isnt but at same time we need to be on the same list,

another thing is how the game starts, some admins seems to be in a rush to start the game, sometimes the game has started as im connecting, i like to somtimes change my weopans depending to what map, but with some admins starting game i cannot change guns or roll a smoke in time,

i know thee are all small things but it can make the difference in gameing
Back to top Go down
«Neutral»
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
«Neutral»

Male Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Clear rules for server!!!!!   Clear rules for server!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:42 pm

SuspectKILLER wrote:

No teamtaze/gas/sting/flash/pepper
No camping

but what about shooting from front windows on foodwall? some admins say no shooting at all, others say it is allowed as long as you dont camp there? so what is the truth?

other rules like camping can be extreme, some admins say no tatical waiting is allowed either, some times it is hard to see what is taticle waiting and what isnt but at same time we need to be on the same list,

another thing is how the game starts, some admins seems to be in a rush to start the game, sometimes the game has started as im connecting, i like to somtimes change my weopans depending to what map, but with some admins starting game i cannot change guns or roll a smoke in time,

i know thee are all small things but it can make the difference in gameing

Well that can change alot and i agree with ya killa. But one thing to get straight and one of first rule i learn is that CAMPING is not moving from one spot to another in period of 3sec unless ur shooting. So Foodwall window i would remove it and its possible to replace it with wall or somethin bcz everyone know that window is a best spot for window guy, for those one out is fu**ed up cuz they dont have sniper. So i think truth is replacement with some object.

Tactical waiting is a process in which u are waiting person THAT U HAVE SEEN COMING. If u wait on blind its CAMP. If u saw person and now u wait it for ARREST ONLY, if u wait it for shoot its camp too. And ofc u only have to use ur tactical weapon and TASER STUN GUN. Other are count as camp. And Tactical waiting is hardest choice for admin. Its hard to prove only with help of team mates who were that and can confirm it.

So 20 sec its on almost all servers but it should be 1 min exactly. Half people who play swat4 i bet have bad computer and need more time i know cuz i was one of them months ago. So first spawn (begin round) should be 1 min (or everyone ready, or if admin knowes that unready are AFK... somethin like that). And spawns during game should be 10sec MAX. The best should 5 but that is on smaller servers.
Back to top Go down
http://marrihuanna.blog.hr/
{SWT}Meek
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
{SWT}Meek

Male Number of posts : 860
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Clear rules for server!!!!!   Clear rules for server!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:00 pm

From what i understand, when i joined swt, which was nearly 2 years ago the rule was NO WINDOW CAMPING! it never said anything about not shooting from the window, u just cant camp there
tactical waiting, well if u actually hear somebody really close by then u can wait for a very VERY short time limit to let them come from what i understand
I get annoyed sometimes too when another admin starts the game immediately, the 1 minute time limit is there for a reason
Back to top Go down
|Fs|MajorM
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

Female Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Clear rules for server!!!!!   Clear rules for server!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:16 pm

well i recall a topic back in the day about somebody from another clan complaining about our camping rule, somebody(i forgot who) said that 3 secs is camp. the guy said if that is the rule then good luck, and some one later posted that 3 seconds is not a written rule. the basic thing that this person said is if they are sitting on thier @$$ waiting for someone to shoot at, that is a camp. if the topic was still in the archive i would bring it up...
Back to top Go down
http://fsclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clear rules for server!!!!!   Clear rules for server!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clear rules for server!!!!!
Page 1 of 1