Go down 
AuthorMessage
{SWT}Meek
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

Male Number of posts : 860
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: hmmmm   Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:47 pm

well slay, since sly and motsi and some others arnt in this clan anymore and we're still a good sized clan its probably hard for you to keep track and handle everything yourself, or with so few people . . . i dont think it would be a bad idea to sort of, put a few ppl in charge of some things . . . u could always give some people 1 role

example : 1 person keeps track of gametracker and promos, a couple people help with promos, a couple people handle events and once a week or once every 2 weeks you have everybody whos incharge of something meet up in msn or whatever and discuss things and crap, and i knnow we already had this but idk if we still have it since some ppl left from swt to svt and since sly and motsi are gone . . . anyway, just kind of whipping it out there, also wouldnt be a bad idea to have someone in second of command, kinda like your the leader and theres someone just beneath you, almost like a co-leader or whatever . . . . meh, i cant think of anything else . . . just putting in old ideas to help get re-organized
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|Fs|MajorM
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

Female Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:44 pm

yeah i totally agree to that, the swt family is big..The air force rank structure is first and foremost the "group commander" which is like a gen..(obviously) anyways then there is 4 under his/her immediate command, and they all have special roles, the group commander is in charge of making sure that the 4 under his immediate command are doing their job, and efficently. in this clan rank structure, this would be like the council, but there would be a council member 1,2,3,4.. they all have a specific task. what i noticed with the council is they all were ltgs, but had no real "specific" task assigned to each of them. im inline for a Top 5 position next year.. and this system works very well, nobody is overwhelmed.. any staff member can also get a "tech" which is a military way of calling them an aide.. so maybe, council member 1 would be gametracker position, 2 could be in charge of logistics, or what meek calls "meeting up in msn" Razz 3 could be in charge of wars and tournos and 4 could be in charge of.. well i cant think of a 4.. but i forgot how many council members there were.. but its a good way to chop up the responsibilities.. this year the cadet roster is 117 cadets by the way.. swt is half of that.. which is really big lol.. next year we are gonna get a bunch of freshman and we are not losing that many seniors.. so the roster will be even larger next year
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fsclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
steelmax
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

Male Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:13 am

The clan is still confused after we had and now isn't a free time to keep all things with promos etc. Sorry, I think Sarah will post here why and when it will be fixed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steelmax.all-up.com/
{SWT}Meek
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:21 am

well if it helps, i know a clan with an interesting rank structure that goes like this (and they are not involved in swat in any way Razz)

Enlisted
E1 - Recruit
E2 - Private
E3 - Private 1st Class
E4 - Corporal
E5 - Sergeant
E6 - Staff Sergeant
E7 - Sergeant 1st Class
E8 - Master Sergeant
E9- First Sergeant
E10 - Sergeant Major

Officer
O1 - Second Lieutenant
O2 - Lieutenant
O3 - Captain
O4 - Major
O5 - Lt. Colonel
O6 - Colonel
O7 - Brigadier General
O8 - Major General
O9 - Lt. General
O10 - General

High Command
HC - High Command
HC - Internal Affairs
HC - Members Services
HC - Operations
HC - Security
HC - Warmaster

anyway when i get back later from school ill write some more, how i think the rank structure should go cuz i wouldnt want it to go the exact same as the one i just put /. . . . add a couple of Officer Ranks to the Enlisted Ranks so Enlisted has more then Officer which seems to make more sense, then make only the Officer Ranks admins and the High Command, everyone whos in High Command has a role to play in the clan like taking care of gametracker and stuff like that, and all HC would be the council that meets up on msn every now and then . . . just rename the HC Spots like this

HC - Leader (Slay of course
HC - Co-Leader (whoever would be 2nd in command of course)
HC - Operations Master (takes cares of wars and events stuff like that)
HC - (something) (would keep track of the forums and handle it, crap like that . . . as long as their not abusive)
HC - (something) (would keep track of the gametracker and set up promos)
HC - Executive (something) (after the first guy sets up promos and crap like that he would go over it with executive something and they both come to an agreement before releasing promos)

and of course the role of the 2 leaders would be to assign whoevers inchrage of what and make changes if its needed . . . well u know what i mean

i would put second lieutenant and lieutenant in enlisted and rename them, that way enlisted has 12 ranks and officer has 8 which makes a bit of sense . . .

i dont think its such a bad idea to throw in some ideas to try and help . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{SWT}Sly
GEN
GEN

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:05 am

F**k sake 1 of the reasons i left 2 many people thought they new best and stop bullying sarah into changing the rank system, when was the last time u played meek? maybe a month so stop trying 2 get in on things and yes it is my buisness as its SWT so sarah wont be changing shit and she will be sole leader u dont like it tough

GEN
GEN

PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:06 am

Tell u wat sarah close SWT and take a break and in a few weeks lose all the losers and we start new clan Wink

GEN
GEN

PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:07 am

Because u got people like meek trying 2 muscle in on things i think slay and ratrace will do a great job with out people getting involved

GEN
GEN

PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:09 am

and when u say a couple of people help with this and a couple help with that u mean meek and 2 many people doing shit confuses shit so meek stop telling people wat 2 do

GEN
GEN

PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:11 am

and melody your opinion dont count your Fs Wink

GEN
GEN

PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:12 am

all i got 2 say 2 sarah close SWT and it will be done and im not joking either the sort of mood im in i have np with that because there are 2 many tossers in SWT

GEN
GEN

PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:18 am

and i hate people who think they know best if u know best tell u what piss off start your own clan Wink

SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:48 pm

OMG SLY!! You are very pessimistic!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hydrasoul
{SWT}Sly
GEN
GEN

PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:21 pm

sry hyd u know i love u, and sry for my bad attitude of late but come on sarah needs support not assholes telling her best way 2 do ranks and other stuff Wink

SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:33 pm

Yes Sly, i know that and i love you too Smile and i understand what you say but I regret this situation too SadSadSad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hydrasoul
{SWT}Meek
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:37 pm

ok sly, im not bullying anybody into changing anything, im not muscling anybody, im not telling anybody what to do , and i know shes the sole leader and if i dont like it tough? lol, i never questioned her leading abilities and i never said i dont like the way she does stuff or anything like that, and i never had anyone particular in mind for taking any of the leading roles i suggested, especially myself . . . i dont even want to take a leading role, and i never said anything about me knowing best lol, and i dont consider myself to be a genious or anything like that, all i did here was give a *suggestion* and if slay decided to say no to my suggestion, i wouldnt have given anybody a problem about it . . . i have no intentions of pissing off and starting my own clan lol, and im not trying to take control of anything, ive always respected you sly, and i always tried my best not to argue with you whenever u did something i disagreed with, which is alot of things . . . and not playing for awhile has nothing to do with giving a suggestion, anyway im not gonna start argueing back with you its pointless, nobody what i say or no matter how much more sense it makes then ur post you just wont stop, i find it kinda pointless that whenever someone tries to make a simple suggestion to try and help out, you start spamming everything giving them shit over it. . . anyway, good luck in life sly, good luck with whatever you decide to do , good luck with ur new clan svt and good luck with everything else, wether you hate me over nothing or not thats not my decision to make, you very pessimistic person Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|Fs|MajorM
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:11 am

{SWT}Sly wrote:
Because u got people like meek trying 2 muscle in on things i think slay and ratrace will do a great job with out people getting involved
your right sly, they will do an excellent job, i have absolutely no doubt they will run the clan efficeintly and as smoothly as the clan ran before, meek, is merely offering a suggestion, i know some part of u loves swt sly, and this is why u are writing all this, but meek is not muscling his ideas, he is merely suggesting them. Speaking from a military stand point its a very good and efficent way to run something, but its not the only way. its good to see some variety, and sarah and rat race can look at it..
Back to top Go down
SuspectKILLER
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:25 pm

guys cool down, it is great that lots of people want to get involved, but im sure this is not the right time to talk about that stuff,

guys a lot has happened and very shocked and the way people are acting at the moment it kinda makes me think why slay wants to continue to be honest, especially all the fuss when the servers are faulty and all the emails she gets,

anyway, if slay and who ever is co leader or leaders want this ofcourse

maybe a good way would be is to make a new fresh topic called the swt think tank somewhere where people can mearly suggest things, they could scan this 1 topic and maybe pick a few ideas from it, in simple terms ideas only no chat about them so it is easier to read, im sure slay and others will talk a bit more if they like the idea and if they dont then it stays in the tank

p.s please stop all this fighting and muscling in etc etc, it is not good for morale or for friendships
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|Fs|MajorM
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:10 pm

Wink u are right, times are a little tense right now, but thats what meek was doing.. anyways ur right about the idea "it stays in the tank" if the leader dosent like it. In any situation, especially in a military enviroment, the leader listens to his "sub ordinates" or lower ranking ppl. they can offer suggestions to him or her, but in the end its the leaders job to say ok, or nix it, to delagate authority.
Back to top Go down
slaygirl
GEN
GEN

Female Number of posts : 1544
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:32 pm

Thankyou James your always there to save my ass lol. I like the thinktank idea and it is something that will be introduced shortly Very Happy

SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   Sat May 02, 2009 7:24 pm

should this topic be transferred over to the think tank>? since some ideas are in it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   

Back to top Go down

hmmmm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Think Tank-
Jump to: