Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGalleryArcade

MARK MOD TEST

Go down 
+8
(GR)HeRo
Gh0stfac3_K|11a
fr3ak
|Fs|MajorM
{SWT}Blazico
slaygirl
steelmax
«Neutral»
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
{SWT}Sly
GEN
GEN
{SWT}Sly

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-05-13

MARK MOD TEST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARK MOD TEST   MARK MOD TEST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:09 pm

ban me
Back to top Go down
{SWT}Meek
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
{SWT}Meek

Male Number of posts : 860
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: MARK MOD TEST   MARK MOD TEST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:13 pm

steel i dont think ur plan will ever work, remember what u said to one of my friends a while ago? well incase you dont remember, ill remind you publicly
"you agent meek and ur little group of friends will be banned for flooding forever"
im not gonna remind you who you said that to a while back, but this has gone too far with ur temporary banning for spam and shit like that . . .
Back to top Go down
steelmax
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
steelmax

Male Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: MARK MOD TEST   MARK MOD TEST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:56 pm

Carry on Sly. You can't annoy me more than I you. It's not for the freedom of speech, I am not banning for my wants as I said. By the way, Kev go to any large forum and try to posting like here. Well, this is a surprise.

Yeah Meek, I know your wonderful friend ^^ So, did you get a bans? No? Sure, I was jokking. And you may know, Mel, Agent and your "little group" are my friends and mates too. So, I don't care, if Agent will ban me on FS forum. It's a game.
Back to top Go down
http://steelmax.all-up.com/
{SWT}Blazico
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
{SWT}Blazico

Male Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: MARK MOD TEST   MARK MOD TEST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:43 pm

I continue confused!!! :S
Back to top Go down
slaygirl
GEN
GEN
slaygirl

Female Number of posts : 1544
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: MARK MOD TEST   MARK MOD TEST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:06 pm

{SWT}Blazico wrote:
I continue confused!!! :S

lol! Dont worry David your not the only one
Back to top Go down
https://swtclan.forumotion.net
«Neutral»
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
«Neutral»

Male Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: MARK MOD TEST   MARK MOD TEST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:32 am

definitely bad grammar
Back to top Go down
http://marrihuanna.blog.hr/
{SWT}Blazico
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
{SWT}Blazico

PostSubject: Re: MARK MOD TEST   MARK MOD TEST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:36 pm

who, me neutral...???
Back to top Go down
|FS|AgenT

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: MARK MOD TEST   MARK MOD TEST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:08 am

hey hey i wasnt gonna ban anybody lol =.= and steel just to respect your rules of not spaming. i already stopped posting in SWT forum a long time ago and when i started again u still banned me O_O so i stop again... np man....i wont ban u from Fs....we like spamming Wink so u can come and spam in Fs all u want ill join you Very Happy

Last edited by |FS|AgenT on Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
|Fs|MajorM
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

Female Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: MARK MOD TEST   MARK MOD TEST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:08 am

steelmax wrote:
Carry on Sly. You can't annoy me more than I you. It's not for the freedom of speech, I am not banning for my wants as I said. By the way, Kev go to any large forum and try to posting like here. Well, this is a surprise.

Yeah Meek, I know your wonderful friend ^^ So, did you get a bans? No? Sure, I was jokking. And you may know, Mel, Agent and your "little group" are my friends and mates too. So, I don't care, if Agent will ban me on FS forum. It's a game.
lol steel, i am not mad about this anymore, but i saw this so i have to say something. u were laughing when u banned me, and ur calling it a game? i thought u jus said above ur not banning "for ur wants" hmmm.. u told me i am banned now.. lol.. Razz stuff like that, like u were joking about it.. oh and u told me that when i was banned, hmm and now ur back tracking and saying that u were joking? lol.
Back to top Go down
http://fsclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
steelmax
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
steelmax

Male Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: MARK MOD TEST   MARK MOD TEST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:41 am

|Fs|MajorM wrote:

lol steel, i am not mad about this anymore, but i saw this so i have to say something. u were laughing when u banned me, and ur calling it a game? i thought u jus said above ur not banning "for ur wants" hmmm.. u told me i am banned now.. lol.. Razz stuff like that, like u were joking about it.. oh and u told me that when i was banned, hmm and now ur back tracking and saying that u were joking? lol.

Yes, lol. I let you know about an yours bans personally. That's why I told you.
Back to top Go down
http://steelmax.all-up.com/
|FS|AgenT

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: MARK MOD TEST   MARK MOD TEST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:06 pm

can u translate in english please Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
slaygirl
GEN
GEN
slaygirl

Female Number of posts : 1544
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: MARK MOD TEST   MARK MOD TEST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:27 pm

SteelMax was trying to keep in order the forum. Melody Im sorry to say this but you was posting a lot of spam before just to try and get your post count high now come on you know you were so it was me who put SteelMax in charge of the forum and he was only trying to help me so your problem should not be with him it should be with me.
Yes it could have been handled a bit better and I promise you as long as you dont insult anyone you will never be banned again.
SteelMax is chilling now so please can we forget all this and put end to it Wink
Back to top Go down
https://swtclan.forumotion.net
«Neutral»
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
«Neutral»

PostSubject: Re: MARK MOD TEST   MARK MOD TEST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:42 pm

WEEE STEELY GOT SUSPENION???? If that's truth i'm relief.

And Slay i think we should have someone to lock all topics that has ended with their cause. If the owner of that topic got the point in it then it should be lock. So appoint some person to be our forum "LOCKER" who will lock all topics that are sufficient cuz that are topics that almost the all SPAM goes to...

(I didnt meant on topics like where is discuss e.g. guns...)
Back to top Go down
|Fs|MajorM
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: MARK MOD TEST   MARK MOD TEST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:27 am

slaygirl wrote:
SteelMax was trying to keep in order the forum. Melody Im sorry to say this but you was posting a lot of spam before just to try and get your post count high now come on you know you were so it was me who put SteelMax in charge of the forum and he was only trying to help me so your problem should not be with him it should be with me.
Yes it could have been handled a bit better and I promise you as long as you dont insult anyone you will never be banned again.
SteelMax is chilling now so please can we forget all this and put end to it Wink
yeah, u are right about the spam, not to "raise my post count" but to always inject a little humor in other topics, and also, other people were posting unnecasarry posts too, also we were not informed of the rule. i want to say this before i drop it. and also, if he didnt tell me like he was joking around, i wouldnt have had much of a problem, along with an advanced notice.
Back to top Go down
{SWT}Blazico
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
{SWT}Blazico

PostSubject: Re: MARK MOD TEST   MARK MOD TEST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:39 am

so what u whant mel???
Back to top Go down
|Fs|MajorM
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: MARK MOD TEST   MARK MOD TEST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:07 pm

nothing, i just wanted to reply to that post, im not mad about it or anything, i just wanted to get my point across david Wink
Back to top Go down
«Neutral»
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
«Neutral»

PostSubject: Re: MARK MOD TEST   MARK MOD TEST - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:52 pm

Blazico u seems to be very confused man Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARK MOD TEST   MARK MOD TEST - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MARK MOD TEST
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Swat Talk-
Jump to: