Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGalleryArcade

Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?

Go down 
+12
orian_89
BulletOfWar
...:::Tango:::...
{SWT}Meek
SLAYER
SCROLL
Rat_Race
Motso
scottishcalum
Hyd
|Fs|MajorM
slaygirl
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Should we reinstal Marks Mod for both Servers ?
Yes its very good and I dont need to do so much admin
Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap47%Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 47% [ 9 ]
No it is too restricting I prefer without
Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
I dunno and I dont care
Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Whats Mark Mod ?
Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Where the hell am I ?
Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
orian_89
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
orian_89

Male Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:16 pm

but if u trying to help some one by Throwing a grenade thats will be a team nade too and than no body will be able to help someone
Back to top Go down
|Fs|MajorM
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

Female Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:07 pm

yeah thats the only crappy thing about it..
Back to top Go down
http://fsclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
{SWT}Meek
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
{SWT}Meek

Male Number of posts : 860
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:21 pm

yes you did ask him, notice the ? part of ?! lol
Back to top Go down
SuspectKILLER
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
SuspectKILLER

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:52 am

just noticed this topic and if you want to see ho it works you can visit noobdude Cyan and Pink servers in RD, i know RD is not always your thing over here but you can see how it works just by playing a map or 2

I agree with what most of you say about the pros and cons of it, but also it helps when there is no admin in server and also makes the admins job easyier to
Back to top Go down
slaygirl
GEN
GEN
slaygirl

Female Number of posts : 1544
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:52 pm

Yea I like it. The webadmin is much better also Smile
Back to top Go down
https://swtclan.forumotion.net
|Fs|MajorM
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:26 pm

yeah the webadmin with it pwns Smile
Back to top Go down
{SWT}Meek
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
{SWT}Meek

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:36 am

i love webadmin . . . but unfortunately i cant find the spiders Sad
Back to top Go down
|Fs|MajorM
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:32 pm

loool the spiders are afraid of ur avatar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SWT}NightWolf

{SWT}NightWolf

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:09 pm

yes i like it toooooooooooooooo Razz
Back to top Go down
{SWT}Meek
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
{SWT}Meek

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:24 am

lol but spiders arnt afriad of my avatar, if you look real closely they already built homes inside the eye parts . . .
Back to top Go down
fr3ak
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
fr3ak

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:40 am

well i chooced the i dont know i dont care option but only because there wasnt only i dont know option not that i dont care about our server anyway i think that marks mode is good but its too much flood in the chat it tells about nearly everything tazing bugging killing nading spraying tk and everything and that is a lot of spam ^^
Back to top Go down
SuspectKILLER
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
SuspectKILLER

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:30 am

{SWT}fr3ak™ wrote:
well i chooced the i dont know i dont care option but only because there wasnt only i dont know option not that i dont care about our server anyway i think that marks mode is good but its too much flood in the chat it tells about nearly everything tazing bugging killing nading spraying tk and everything and that is a lot of spam ^^

on pink and cyan i have turned them off the only warnings i have for our admins is the bugging warning, so dont worry there wont be so much flooding i will let slaygirl know how to do it or she will let me sort it for you, either way no more useless flooding lol
Back to top Go down
{SWT}NightWolf

{SWT}NightWolf

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:57 am

i love webadminsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Razz
sarahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wanna Sad(
OMG!!
Back to top Go down
|Fs|MajorM
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:02 am

well as we say, if u want more get promoted Wink
Back to top Go down
CK
ND Guest
ND Guest
CK

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:51 am

I had it on BS server for some time

Though I got many complaints of lag-causing

I removed it again
Back to top Go down
http://www.noobdude.com
slaygirl
GEN
GEN
slaygirl

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:35 am

Aw thanks James Razz

Coert we had it before on our vip server and it cause many probs cause the chat log was turned on lol it was huge it took me about 5 mins to open the dedi file loool. Really intresting what some people say when they think no one is looking thou muwhahahahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
|Fs|MajorM
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:51 pm

hehe oops Razz
Back to top Go down
SuspectKILLER
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
SuspectKILLER

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:57 am

{SWT}MajorM wrote:
hehe oops Razz

i wonder what sort of stuff they say about us when they know there not looking lol, any favourble quotes
Back to top Go down
slaygirl
GEN
GEN
slaygirl

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:16 pm

LoooL well actually I got bored reading it after about the tenth page hehe but it makes people nervous ^^
Back to top Go down
|Fs|MajorM
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:48 pm

slaygirl wrote:
LoooL well actually I got bored reading it after about the tenth page hehe but it makes people nervous ^^
yes ur making me nervous What a Face
Back to top Go down
SuspectKILLER
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
SuspectKILLER

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:15 am

New mark mod v 6 with anti cheat active!!!!!

http://www.noobdude.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=5061 for more info bom
Back to top Go down
slaygirl
GEN
GEN
slaygirl

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:45 pm

YIPPPPPEEEEE CANT WAIT TILL YOU DO YOUR STUFF JAMESY HEHE Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
SuspectKILLER
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
SuspectKILLER

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:01 am

{SWT}MajorM wrote:
Motso wrote:
mark mode in barra or in vip??i say yes to barra but absolutely not to vip, i explained before why not in vip but ill say 1 more time, when u teamflash ur team or gas mark mode takes off ur nades/flashes/gas, but when vip is captured and u need to flash the opposite team in order to free vip, u unavoidable flash vip too, which mark mode see as teamflash and takes of ur flashes...im opposite to this, but i say its very cool for barra:)))
if ur an admin u can give the flashes/gas/stings back.. if u want me to i can pm the console commands.. or if u want me to post them i will..

sorry for such a late reply majorM

kick ac forcenosting id/name
Forces the specified player to use no sting grenades for one round (or gives back their stings if already in use).

kick ac forcenoflash id/name
Forces the specified player to use no flash grenades for one round (or gives back their flashes if already in use).

kick ac forcenogas id/name
Forces the specified player to use no gas grenades for one round (or gives back their gas grenades if already in use).

kick ac forcenotaser id/name
Forces the specified player to use no taser guns for one round (or gives back their taser guns if already in use).

kick ac forcenopepperspray id/name
Forces the specified player to use no pepperspray for one round (or gives back their pepperspray if already in use).

kick ac forcenobeanbag id/name
Forces the specified player to use no less lethal shotguns for one round (or gives back their less lethal shotguns if already in use).

kick ac forcenopepperball id/name
Forces the specified player to use no pepperball for one round (or gives back their pepperball gun if already in use).

slaygirl wrote:
YIPPPPPEEEEE CANT WAIT TILL YOU DO YOUR STUFF JAMESY HEHE Razz Razz

Just waiting on your server to empty out every time i look it is full lol hopefully soon we will get it on the BS server for you
Back to top Go down
slaygirl
GEN
GEN
slaygirl

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:50 pm

Ohhh James thats great thanks for this list of commands Razz
Back to top Go down
|Fs|MajorM
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:24 am

ive used the forcenonades commands, but when i used forcenotazer, frorce no peperspray and forcenobeanbags it dosen work... the new mod fixthis?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?   Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you prefer the new Marks Mod or No ?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SWT History Room-
Jump to: