Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGalleryArcade

Enter Full Server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slaygirl
GEN
GEN
slaygirl

Female Number of posts : 1544
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Enter Full Server Empty
PostSubject: Enter Full Server   Enter Full Server Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:16 am

Thanks to Temp for this piece of information Smile

If you want to enter the server but it is full, click on the Direct IP Link button at the bottom of the list of servers

Once you click on this it will ask you for the IP address and password.

The Ip address will be the numbers displayed after the server name. Enter these numbers but leave of the last 5 numbers and the :

The Password is your Admin Password

Click on ok and then you should enter the server and kick someone out to make room for you.

Hope this helps Smile
Back to top Go down
https://swtclan.forumotion.net
Darkofficer
Darkofficer

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Enter Full Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Full Server   Enter Full Server Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:30 am

Well but I wanne say something... on our rented server you have to put the : and the numbers behind that to Smile because our server don't use the standerd port but another one Smile and if you don't put those numbers you come on another server Wink
Back to top Go down
fr3ak
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
fr3ak

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Enter Full Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Full Server   Enter Full Server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:16 am

here i want to ask because i know except the admin and super admin password there is a "backdoor" password too that give you no admin rights but make place in server for you without to kick an admin (kick a regular player) so i wanted to ask do any member got that pass or is it restricted for some rank too cause it happenes often if i want to join i cant. so if any members got rights of this (how it must be i think) please send me the pass on my email Smile or better i dont know if that is alredy made cause i got no rights to see it make a topic restricted to the SWT members group with topics restricted to the ranks topic for admin, super admin and backdoor passes and only users that got the right to have the pass can see or read the topics:

Backdoor - everyone in SWT Group
Admin - Everyone in SWT Group above the rank ... bla bla bla
Super Admin - Everyone in SWT Group above the rank of ... bla bla bla

sound a littlebit chaotic in my english i hope you understand it Smile

P.S. that is the best way someone to see if a pass is changed or what the pass is without to send 1000000000000000000 email to 1000000000000000000000 ppl Smile because i already saw a SWT members with rights on admin pass that writte in the server "someone change the pass and now i cant log in as admin cause i dont know it" for me that is the best way to skip that scenario Smile
Back to top Go down
slaygirl
GEN
GEN
slaygirl

Female Number of posts : 1544
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Enter Full Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Full Server   Enter Full Server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:26 am

Yes there is such a thing as a backdoor pass but I have not added it to our server. I might do in the future but I would like to check Slys and Rattys opinion first. We have many many SWT members so people would be kept getting kicked all the time lol. But yeah its something to consider. I will let you know what we decide Wink
Back to top Go down
https://swtclan.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Enter Full Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Full Server   Enter Full Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter Full Server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Help and Training Advice-
Jump to: