Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGalleryArcade

CLAN NEWS 05 JUNE 08

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slaygirl
GEN
GEN
slaygirl

Female Number of posts : 1544
Registration date : 2008-05-07

CLAN NEWS 05 JUNE 08 Empty
PostSubject: CLAN NEWS 05 JUNE 08   CLAN NEWS 05 JUNE 08 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:18 pm

Hey all
Few things to update you all on.

We had a meeting on Monday and it was decided that changes were needed regarding many things.

ADMINS
There seemed to be a general misuse of admin authority, so therefore it was agreed in the meeting that only members with rank of SGT (Sergeant) and above would be admin and only members WO1 (Warrant Officer) and above would be Super Admin.
I know this has upset some of you and I’m very sorry for this if you were previously a good admin. Rest assured you will be promoted to this level as long as you play enough and are respectful to other members and visitors to our servers.

THE COUNCIL
Sly has made a council of 6 members to meet every week in msn to discuss promotions, events, and any problems etc. If you would like to add an opinion or suggestion to the meeting please let me know, or post a message on our forum www.swtclan.co.nr

NEW MEMBERS
We have created a new status for people that wish to join our clan. PROB = Probation
All new members will have this rank after their name until Sly decides to make them full members.

WELCOME
Big Family Welcome to our new probation members
Skipx, real name Pedro from Portugal
ESPNewS, real name Zach, from USA
Oki, real name Okan, from Turkey

THE SWAT LEAGUE HOSTED BY COB
Cob have organized a ladder league for all good dedicated players of Swat. This has nothing to do with our clan so if you decide to register our tags must not be worn. You can register a team of 1 player, 2 players or 3 players, but you can only be in one team. You must choose your team then think of a team name then read the rules on the Cob website very carefully and register with them. Once you have registered your team you are then able to challenge other teams. Just click on a team and click “challenge us” then between you arrange a date and time, and ask for two referees. You can choose to play in the other teams server or if you would like to use our Server No2 then please ask Sly or myself first. We will support you however possible. You can register your team and read more about it HERE

BIRTHDAYS THIS MONTH
Big Happy Birthday wishes to TopGun on 3rd June (sorry its late Toppy) OO7 on 7th June, Madman on 15th June and our old friend Sleepy on 22nd June. Labas Mantai lol.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALL

ABSENT MEMBERS
Masson is having problems with his internet recently so wont be playing for a while, Icepick is working lots and does not have anytime to play but will be returning to our clan in June J Madman is taking a little time out of Swat but hopefully will be back with us soon too, Havocs Pc has died and he is unable to use his sisters cause she needs it for her study but hopefully he will get his PC fixed soon, and Radu will be back playing with us in 2 weeks time after his exams J I would like to thank these members on taking the time to email me and let me know about their situation and I hope we see you guys soon.

CLAN LEAGUE MATCH
The League matches are proving to be very popular so we will now have 2 matches every week for the members that cant make the Saturday match. So the league matches will now take place as normal on Saturday at 19:00 and now on Wednesday at 22:00.

PROMOTIONS
RatRace 1 place from CSM to WO1
Motso 1 place from SGT to SSG
Well done both

THE SERVER PACK
If you still do not have the Server Pack just let me know on msn and I will transfer it to you.

THE FORUM
The new forum is looking great and I would like to give a big thankyou to Ruffy for keeping it organised and looking good. If you havent registered yet go to our website www.swtclan.co.nr and click on FORUM.

SWT TOURNAMENT
Sly will be organizing a tournament soon…..I will keep you updated on this.

That’s all for now, just want to have a last little mention, that if you are an admin please use your authority wisely and respect members. Don’t call someone a noob if you see him camp, explain the rules to him first as he may be new to Swat. Just have a little patience and use your authority wisely.

Take care all and Happy Shooting
SlayGirL – Sarah
Clan Secretary
www.swtclan.co.nr
Back to top Go down
https://swtclan.forumotion.net
ß_13
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
ß_13

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-05-16

CLAN NEWS 05 JUNE 08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN NEWS 05 JUNE 08   CLAN NEWS 05 JUNE 08 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:22 am

lot of writing lol scratch scratch
Back to top Go down

CLAN NEWS 05 JUNE 08
Page 1 of 1