Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGalleryArcade

In-Game Advices/Tips

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
...:::Tango:::...
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

Male Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-08-01

In-Game Advices/Tips Empty
PostSubject: In-Game Advices/Tips   In-Game Advices/Tips Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:49 am

General Tips:

Developer Tip #1

The optiwand is a critical tool. If you do not plan to carry a wand, it is a good idea to make sure more than one AI officer is carrying an optiwand in case one with the wand is incapacitated during a mission.

Developer Tip #2

It is a good idea to optiwand around blind corners. Your AI officers can also be ordered to optiwand around most corners.

Developer Tip #3

Increasing the difficulty will also increase the morale of suspects and civilians.

Developer Tip #4

Civilians or suspects who are not compliant at first can be made to comply using non lethal weapons such as the less-lethal shotgun, taser, or grenades. An effective way to make suspects and civilians comply is to shoot them with a lethal weapon in a non-lethal area such as in the leg or the arm. However, you will achieve higher scores for not injuring civilians or suspects.

Developer Tip #5

Any suspects caught behind a door that is being blown by C2 will be momentarily stunned.

Developer Tip #6

Crouching, moving slowly, and firing in short bursts keeps the targeting reticule tight and will make your shots more accurate.

Developer Tip #7

Officers ordered to stack up against a door will also automatically check the lock and report whether or not the door is open.

Developer Tip #8

Grenades are best used before entering and clearing rooms. Make sure to select the best grenade for the situation.

Developer Tip #9

Most primary and secondary weapons are equipped with a flashlight. Use these to illuminate dark areas that are difficult to see in.

My Own Tips (Barricaded Suspects Mode): Ever wanted to take the glory of being a pro in SWAT 4?

Usage Of Primary weapons: When using a Primary Weapon (Such as GB36 and M4A1), in such cases, M4A1 has a big amount of recoil. People haves problems when holding the trigger for long, so I recommend tapping your left click button when shooting. When using GB36, I recommend keeping it on Burst Fires (Press "X"). It shoots 2 per bullets in Burst Fire.

Aiming: When aiming, I recommend aiming at the chest. Because of that, it gives you less time aiming for any parts of their body and so that you won't loose as much ammunation as you usually lost.

Arresting:

1. Using pepper spray is a good weapon when arrest. What I do is when spraying, I run around to get closer to them and dodging their bullets. When spraying 2 people with a helmet, tase one of them and arrest the other one thats trying to escape. Once done arresting him, arrest the guy that you've tased in the previous part of time.

2. Using a taser could really be a back-up weapon for the pepper spray. I only use it when out of pepper spray.

Well, I think I'm quite done. But I may have to make some changes in this topic due to misspelled words or add a couple of more advises/tips.

Hope my advises/tips are useful!

Good luck!

Last edited by Tango on Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
fr3ak
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
fr3ak

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: In-Game Advices/Tips   In-Game Advices/Tips Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:17 am

nice guide Smile well i dont really think we need the single player tipps but your own once are cool and are near my style to play nice guide Smile
Back to top Go down
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: In-Game Advices/Tips   In-Game Advices/Tips Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:29 pm

thx freak! hope there useful....

haha i got a mistake...gonna edit it now... :Smile
Back to top Go down
|Fs|MajorM
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

Female Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: In-Game Advices/Tips   In-Game Advices/Tips Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:47 pm

i usullaly use the tazer because i kno how to lock on to moving targets hence my time in a tazer only round,, basically lead and aim where u think they are going.. like when u throw a football.. or well idk for other ppl in other countrys what would be a good analogy lol
Back to top Go down
http://fsclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: In-Game Advices/Tips   In-Game Advices/Tips Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:48 pm

{SWT}MajorM wrote:
i usullaly use the tazer because i kno how to lock on to moving targets hence my time in a tazer only round,, basically lead and aim where u think they are going.. like when u throw a football.. or well idk for other ppl in other countrys what would be a good analogy lol
it would be easier when limping lol
Back to top Go down
|Fs|MajorM
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

Female Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: In-Game Advices/Tips   In-Game Advices/Tips Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:03 pm

yeah.. but not if ur limping lol then u are at a big disadvantage
Back to top Go down
http://fsclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In-Game Advices/Tips   In-Game Advices/Tips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In-Game Advices/Tips
Page 1 of 1