Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGalleryArcade

VIP ADVICE

Go down 
+9
|LOS|WILL
{SWT}Sly
fr3ak
Darkofficer
Demonbreeder
Motso
Rat_Race
MaTrIx
slaygirl
13 posters
AuthorMessage
slaygirl
GEN
GEN
slaygirl

Female Number of posts : 1544
Registration date : 2008-05-07

VIP ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: VIP ADVICE   VIP ADVICE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:58 pm

This advice was given to me by Demon and I think its really good so I thought I would share it with you all cause I think we could really do to listen to this Wink

1. The only guns used should be M4A1 carbine or the 9mm SMG. I know a lot of people like to use crap like AK47 or GB36S assault rifle, but they have more weaponspread so they are useless.

2. When taking "riskshots" (shooting near the vip) remember not to use the burst with 9mm or full auto with the m4a1, switch to semi firing mode and crouch so you get the best possible aim, and if your hurt, dont take any riskshots, your aim might be messed up even if the crossair looks normal. And remember 1 VK (Vip Kill) = 1 round lost.

3. When playing the vip dont run around too much, beacuse you do get in line of fire, when flashed/stinged/gased/peppered/tazed, just sit down and dont move unless you are very close to the exit, that way your team can give you better cover since your not running around like an idiot. Report where you are from time to time so everyone knows, and report when your hurt so you arent killed by a stinger!

4. learn how to aim!

9mm SMG:
Close range aim at the throat with the burst.
Medium range aim at the stomach/chest with burst.
Long range make sure you crouch and dont move too much, aim at the chest with burst or the head with semi.

M4A1 Carbine:
Close range aim at the chest and let the crossair move up towards the head with the recoil.
Medium range aim at the chest and fire short, controlled "bursts" in full auto.
Long range crouch, dont move too much and use semi, aim at the head.

Always semi when taking riskshots!

5. Nades. When playing as swat remember that if you use gas then that will make like a wall that the vip cant go through, and when there are explosives in a room and you arent sure if the vip is there or a teammate, dont use stingers!

6. When playing as suspects, make sure you have both pepperspray and tazer! if you find the vip use the pepperspray unless he is very close to the exit, then you have to taze him! Otherwise he might be able to get there before you can arrest him.

7. On maps with a door near the exit that the vip will have to go through, you can place a wedge there so he cant get there alone. And please dont break the exit doors when they are wedged unless you play as swat, if you do you are so GAY!!!

8. When you play as suspects, report when you see the vip!!! otherwise you will lose!!! only the worst noobs doesnt report.

9. Do never ever arrest anyone except the vip if you play as sus, its a waste of time, the extra 4 points isnt worth anything and it shows everyone that your a noob. If you see anyone do this, kill his arrest and tell him he is a noob.

10. Camping, cant really list where all the good camps are on all the maps in swat 4... but try to learn how to camp so you dont screw up in future clan wars, play on servers that allow camping like LOS or with SoE. And if someone else is camping its not a big deal since you know where he is the next time, and should be able to counter it.

11. https://swtclan.forumotion.net/clan-talk-f4/game-advises-t88.htm read what RAT said and use his advice in VIP, but dont arrest people, lol. And lean around corners to get some better cover.

12. When someone is trying to free/arrest the vip, give him cover so he can do it. Dont be greedy and pepper someone if he "steal" your vip arrest, work as a team and dont give a shit about your own score. (use some common sense ffs).

13. Learn how to use teamspeak in a better way... instead of saying "hi" and then be kinda quiet the rest of the match say something useful like "theres a camper on the roof" or something, helps a LOT to give good info in teamspeak, like "they all use masks so lets flash the shit out of them"... kinda.

14. Dont use heavy armor, beacuse then you cant keep up with the vip and it makes you a slow noob.

And a final advise that I hope is not necessary,
DONT USE OPTIWANDS AND DONT KILL THE VIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://swtclan.forumotion.net
MaTrIx
MaTrIx

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-09

VIP ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP ADVICE   VIP ADVICE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:47 am

really really really .. very nice .. from where u stole this Topic =P

Quote :
And please dont break the exit doors when they are wedged unless you play as swat, if you do you are so GAY!!!

GAY .. hehehe .. not just GAY .. and JACKASS lol! !!

---

I have a comment Evil or Very Mad

Quote :
10. Camping, cant really list where all the good camps are on all the maps in swat 4... but try to learn how to camp so you dont screw up in future clan wars, play on servers that allow camping like LOS or with SoE. And if someone else is camping its not a big deal since you know where he is the next time, and should be able to counter it.

We CANCELED the camp =] .. cheers

and thx for advices .. its very useful Clap

Last edited by MaTrIx on Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WHAT !!?)
Back to top Go down
http://Swat4-los.page.tl
Rat_Race
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
Rat_Race

Male Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-05-13

VIP ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP ADVICE   VIP ADVICE Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:09 am

very good advises but i dont agree with the arrest thing ahahahahaha.
im joking of course i never tried to arrest when i play in vip mode.
anyway i want to say something.
when you play as swat DONT take tazer as second weapon take a handgun.tazer cant help you.
you can aim better with handgun at riskshots and also sometimes if you have to reload fast that will take you 4 sec
but if you change to secondary weapon that will take you 1-2 sec so its faster.but you have to change the buttons settings.
see how you can be faster( i mean if its ok for you to use just the 1 , 2 for me its not).
if you play as suspect take tazer of course cuz sometimes if the vip is at the exit you have to taze him.
if you are the vip and your team died try to hide but find a good place,dont move alone and report where you are.
and also i think if you use spray its better than to run with the hand gun.if you spray a guy who is wearing hemlet
dont try to kill him,let your team to kill him,unless you r alone.
if you spray a guy with gass mask then change to handgun and try to shoot his head.
but always you have to be fast.
and also i couldnt agree more about the camping thing.in vip mode some guys (2 in a match 7 vs 7 ONLY FOR SUSPECTS)
have to camp.
Back to top Go down
Motso
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
Motso

Female Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2008-05-12

VIP ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP ADVICE   VIP ADVICE Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:49 pm

i totally agree with demons advise, and i think if i try to follow them ill be better player Horn thank u demonnnnnn
Back to top Go down
slaygirl
GEN
GEN
slaygirl

Female Number of posts : 1544
Registration date : 2008-05-07

VIP ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP ADVICE   VIP ADVICE Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:29 pm

Rat_Race wrote:
if you have to reload fast that will take you 4 sec
but if you change to secondary weapon that will take you 1-2 sec so its faster.but you have to change the buttons settings.
see how you can be faster

Thats nice advise Ratty I never thought of that
Back to top Go down
https://swtclan.forumotion.net
Rat_Race
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
Rat_Race

Male Number of posts : 235

VIP ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP ADVICE   VIP ADVICE Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:27 pm

every litle thing is important in this game.thats why i love swat.
its all about tacticts !!!
and many more like this tips are in swat but it depends the map,the players,everything...!!!
for example if you play in a small map(foodwall,fairfax,abomb) ,but im talking about barra mode,and the match is 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3
then close every door always and this is good way ,if the enemy dont understand this,to know everytime where
are they.
Back to top Go down
Demonbreeder
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
Demonbreeder

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-02

VIP ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP ADVICE   VIP ADVICE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:05 am

Worship me Twisted Evil EvilBat
Back to top Go down
Darkofficer
Darkofficer

Male Number of posts : 166

VIP ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP ADVICE   VIP ADVICE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:16 am

that indeed are good advices Smile and I always used all of them before he told them here (except for the heavy armor Smile I use that when sus Smile for when you cover VIP and they nade (noobish swat somethimes)
Back to top Go down
fr3ak
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
fr3ak

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2008-08-27

VIP ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP ADVICE   VIP ADVICE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:27 am

ARREST THE VIP!
Back to top Go down
{SWT}Sly
GEN
GEN
{SWT}Sly

Male Number of posts : 162

VIP ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP ADVICE   VIP ADVICE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:54 pm

Arresting in VIP when you are swat is so stupid lol that goes 2 show the ones who only care about points and not the win, nobody is perfect i have arested in vip BUT 99.9% i kill only, iprefer my big gun but u need 1 with not so much recoil
Back to top Go down
|LOS|WILL

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-08

VIP ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP ADVICE   VIP ADVICE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:07 am

Rat_Race wrote:
very good advises but i dont agree with the arrest thing ahahahahaha.
sometimes if you have to reload fast that will take you 4 sec
see how you can be faster( i mean if its ok for you to use just the 1 , 2 for me its not).

i dont know if someone mentioned this later on, but a good way to be even quicker (slightly) is to use your key settings. you can set a key in your key config to "switch to next weapon", and if you make this something like the space bar, then you can very quickly change wep
the only thing you have to do then is re-train yourself to press space instead of reload~!!!
nice tips all of them btw!
Back to top Go down
excitor
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
excitor

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-01-11

VIP ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP ADVICE   VIP ADVICE Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:50 pm

lol ,Well ill give my own advice,Disable the music for swat so you can here footsteps and if u have a low end PC lower all settings except shadows.
Back to top Go down
|Fs|MajorM
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER

Female Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-06-06

VIP ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP ADVICE   VIP ADVICE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:22 pm

slaygirl wrote:
Oooo I never knew you could do that. Isnt the space bar used for something already ? I dunno cant remember but yeah thats cool thanks Very Happy
yeah its to use those commands... u kno like "Fall In" and "Ill Cover You"
Back to top Go down
http://fsclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Hate

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-02

VIP ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP ADVICE   VIP ADVICE Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:52 pm

g36 have less spread than m4 ... and take position at the left or right of the enemy then vip should't be hurt (too much)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/eolc
{SWT}Meek
SWT MEMBER
SWT MEMBER
{SWT}Meek

Male Number of posts : 860
Registration date : 2008-07-14

VIP ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP ADVICE   VIP ADVICE Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:28 am

i find it has more spread then m4 . . . but for vip its good to take 9mm
Back to top Go down